SC-KeyLog PRO 3.2
Add your review!
OS Support: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP,
Hits: 34,145 visitors
Price: 49.50 USD (Buy Now)
Date added: 14-08-2009
Last Update: 13-08-2009
Is your spouse engaging in online sexual conversations while you are away? Are you afraid that your kids visit adult web sites? Do your employees spend hours sending personal e-mail messages and surfing the web? If you worry about these issues, you need SC-KeyLog PRO. With this amazing spy program installed you can monitor everything that is going on on the computer.
SC-KeyLog PRO is a powerful digital surveillance monitor that logs computer activity for later review. Use this keylogger to see what your spouse, child, employees or friends are doing online. It records all typed keystrokes, visited web sites, system logon passwords, clipboard usage, passwords behind asterisks and much more in total stealth The program can easily be deployed on remote systems. Logfiles can be sent in stealth to your e-mail address, bypassing local firewalls.
Key features of SC-KeyLog PRO are:
* Captures all keyboard input, mouse clicks, window titles
* Captures program startup/shutdown
* Captures visited web sites, clipboard usage
* Captures passwords behind asterisks
* Captures windows 9X/ME/2000/XP/2003 system logon passwords
* Install once, monitor forever
* Monitor all users of the computer
* Remote installation/removal support, no physical access required
* Installation package is less than 100 Kb
* Automatic uninstalllation after X days option
* Configurable icon for the installation package
* Logfiles can be delivered to your e-mail address in stealth
* SMTP Authentication support
* Logfile size limit for sending mail
* Logfiles are sent compressed
* Automatic discovery of suitable e-mailservers
* Access to the software can be password protected
* Built-in logfile viewer with filter and search support included
* Logfiles can be exported to HTML pages
Limitations of the demo: 10 day trial. invisible monitoring is disabled and only the first 3 characters of passwords are logged.
Available Translations: None